Article 1 Introduction
For the readability of the document, I have chosen the ‘I’ form. Where ‘I’ or ‘my’ is used, the company Critically Align, Iris Reyes.
Van der Palmkade 168
Chamber of Commerce number: 68450893
Contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 2 BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS “CRITICAL ALIGNMENT YOGA AND MINDFULNESS RETREAT 2022”
Please check all the details of your booking carefully before making the payment; after this, I cannot accept responsibility for incorrect information.
- Your spot at Critical Alignment Yoga and Mindfulness Week Retreat is reserved and secured by paying a deposit of 30% of the total amount.
- The rest of the payment is due no later than four weeks before the day you are due to arrive.
In case I do not receive your payment four weeks before the day you are due to arrive your place may be given to another person. In this case the deposit will not be refunded.
- Last Minute Booking: Your Critical Alignment Yoga and Mindfulness Week Retreat 2022 place is secured and reserved by paying in full the total amount inmmidiately.
- If you decide to withdraw from the programme (due to illness or personal circumstances), you are entitled to a refund of a maximum or part of the participation fee:
• 10 to 8 weeks before the start of the yoga week: 100% refund, minus the deposit.
• 7 to 4 weeks before the start of the yoga week: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
• From 4 weeks before the start of the yoga week: 0% refund will be given.
- You may cancel your Yoga Week provided that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to me in writing.
Cancellation will take effect from the day that we receive the written request. The cancellation policy will be aply (see nr.4 here above mentioned).
- Unexpected things can happen. In case you test positive for the Corona virus, one day before your arrival. In addition to deposits already paid by you towards booking and the non-refundable under my terms. I will honour a credit voucher for the total amount paid (including non-refundable deposits), for participants to carry over to the following yoga week in the Spring or Autumm 2023 for the same or similar location booked course or program with me. I am fully aware this might be frustrating for you but, but I am unable to offer any refunds in this instances.
- I accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform me only of an accurate arrival time.
- Once the yoga week has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused part of the yoga week will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
- If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your Yoga Week.
- I strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
- I will not give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). I will retain your information and from time to time I might contact you with my promotional related information.
- Critically Align, Iris Reyes retain all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on my website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
Article 3. LIABILITY
1. Critically Align, Iris Reyes will ensure a good and orderly course of the workshop/retreat.
2. Participation in my workshop/retreat is entirely at your own risk. Critically Align, Iris Reyes is not liable for injury and damage of any kind due to the participant’s stay and activities, nor loss or damage to the property.
3. Complaints must be made in writing to Critically Align, Iris Reyes. The complainant receives a response within 14 days.
Article 4. MEDICAL DISCLAIMERS
1. The yoga activities I offer are intended as relaxation, meditation, reflection, exploration of the body/mind activity and not as a substitute for any medically necessary treatment or therapy. Therefore, always discuss physical and or psychological complaints with a qualified doctor.
2. Always inform me Critically Align Iris Reyes before the yoga class if you have any physical complaints. I will adjust some exercises or give you personalised exercises.
3. Do not force anything and take physical complaints seriously.
Article 5. CHANGES IN THE PROGRAMME OF RETREATS
1. I am exempt from fulfilling my contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and or beyond my control, including an act of nature, the act of man, the act of government, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, I have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned. However, whilst all reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure this, it may be necessary for some circumstances, e.g. Covid 19 restrictions and regulations, to cancel the yoga week. In case of total cancellation of the week, you will be informed as soon as possible by e-mail and receive a 100% refund, including the deposit.
2. Critically Align, Iris Reyes has the right to make changes in the retreat program, for example, when I cannot teach the workshop due to illness or other circumstances. Critically Align, Iris Reyes will provide a professional and quality comparable replacement. The participants will be informed by e-mail before the start of the retreat.
Article 6. HOUSE RULES
1. The location is smoke-free. Drug abuse and excessive alcohol consumption are not allowed during the course or retreat.
2. Respect for every human being, regardless of religion, views, gender and development, is an essential core value. Critically Align, Iris Reyes is respectful towards all participants and expects participants to be respectful towards each other.
3. I have chosen YenYoga as the location for this week. Yen Yoga has carefully chosen its locations to provide a safe and liveable environment for participants during the course or retreat. Please treat the location and its surroundings with care, like your own home. Together we take care of the beauty and cosiness. Any damage will be collected from the person who caused it.
4. We do not allow loud music and try to maintain a peaceful atmosphere. However, we have no control over the noise that the surroundings may generate.
5. Participants who do not abide by the house rules or do not follow the instructions of the location’s staff YenYoga may be removed from the workshop/retreat. However, this does not entitle the participant to a refund of the fee.
6. Making video/film or sound recordings during the yoga week is only permitted after prior permission from YenYoga and Critically Align Iris Reyes.